Please review these terms carefully. By accessing or using the Services offered by this Website, you are confirming that you have read, understand and accept this Agreement. This Agreement can be updated from time to time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the most current version of this Agreement, though we will notify you of any changes that, in our sole discretion, materially impact this Agreement. Continued use of the Self-Serve Services after any such changes have been made will constitute your consent to such changes. This Agreement applies to the “Services”, which are services that you access or purchase through our website or mobile applications.
Your use of LINKS must comply with these policies:
By using our Services, you confirm that:
A. You will only use our Services for business and professional reasons;
B. You are at least 13 years old or otherwise able to enter into a legally binding agreement;
C. You accept and will comply with this Agreement;
D. If you are using our Services as a representative of an organization, you have the power to enter into legally binding agreements for the organization;
E. You are responsible for anyone that uses our Services through your account, such as your employees, consultants or contractors (“Authorized Users”).
“Third-Party Services” are services that are not provided by this Website but that you may access or use in connection with our Services. They include the “Social Networks”, which are the social networking sites supported by our Services (such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram), as well as the extensions and applications.
1. We will allow you and your Authorized Users to access and use our Services in the way set out in the plan you subscribed to. You may not use or access the Services in any other way, such as using robots, spiders, crawlers and scraping technologies.
2. Our Services evolve constantly. We may change our Services, such as by changing, adding or removing features at any time, for any reason. We may or may not provide notice of those changes to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party for the modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any of our Services.
3. Our Services interact with Social Networks and depend on the availability of those Social Networks and the features and functionality they make available to us, which we do not control and may change without notice. If at any time a Social Network stops making some or all of its features or functionality available to us, we may stop providing access to those features or functionality and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such change.
4. You are solely responsible for Customer Content. We may, but do not have to, review, filter, block or remove Content, including Customer Content.
5. If you use the Services, you acknowledge and agree that:
(A) the Services do not help you comply with any laws, rules, or regulations that may apply to your collection or use of Submitted Content, which is solely your responsibility; and
(B) we will not be liable to you or any third party for the Submitted Content, and we make no warranty that any Submitted Content obtained or displayed through the Self-Serve Services is accurate or complete.
6. You are responsible for the completeness, security, confidentiality and accuracy of the account information you provide to us. You will promptly notify us of any unauthorized access to or use of your log-in credentials or account.
Content and Third-Party Services
7. We are not responsible for Content provided by others, including Mentions and Content from Third-Party Services (such as Content from Social Networks and Content in apps from the App Directory). You and anyone else who accesses our Services may access Content that might be unlawful, offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate. We will not be liable to you or any third party for Content provided by others.
8. If you access or enable a Third-Party Service, you grant them permission to access or otherwise process your data as required for the operation of the Third-Party Service. We are not responsible for disclosure, use, change to or deletion of your data and will not be liable to you or any third party for access to your data by a Third-Party Service.
9. We may, but do not have to, preview, verify, flag, modify, filter, block or remove Third-Party Services. You must comply with all agreements and other legal requirements that apply to Third-Party Services.
Data Protection & the GDPR
10. Your use of our Services includes processing Content that contains “personal data” that is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Please review our Privacy Notice for more information on how we collect and use data relating to the use and of our Services.
11. Customer Content. You retain your rights to any Customer Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free license to use, host, run, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, translate, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute Customer Content for the purposes of providing, supporting, enhancing, and developing our products and services.
12. Feedback. We welcome your suggestions, comments, bug reports, feature requests or other feedback. We do not have to keep Feedback confidential, even if you tell us it is confidential.
Payment Terms, Trials and Renewal
13. Fees and Trials. You must pay all fees for the Services you purchase, except for Services that we expressly offer free of charge. If you sign up for a free trial of a paid Service, we may require you to provide a valid payment method.
14. Taxes. You are responsible for paying all taxes on all fees that you pay to us. Local taxes may differ based on your payment method.
Cancellation and Termination of Services
15. You may cancel or downgrade your Services plan at any time. If you cancel (or downgrade) paid Services, you are not entitled to a refund.
16. We may refuse to provide service to anyone for any reason at any time. We may also immediately suspend or terminate your access to our Services for any reason, at any time, without notifying you in advance. If we terminate this Agreement because you violated the Use Rules or any other part of this Agreement, you will not receive a refund. If we terminate your access to the Services for no reason, we will refund you for the Services you have not yet received.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
17. We offer our Services “as is” and are not making any warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including all express or implied warranties of design, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quality and non-infringement, that our Services will meet your requirements or that our Services will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete or error-free. Use our Services at your own risk.
18. We will not be liable for indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or for loss of profits, goodwill or data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use, our Services or any other aspect of this Agreement. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any Third-Party Services, Social Networks or activities of third parties, any connection to or transmission from the Internet, or for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, theft or other unauthorized access to or use of our Services or your account or the information contained in your account, including Customer Content.
19. If you are dissatisfied with our Services or believe that you’ve been harmed by your use of our Services or this Agreement, you may terminate your use of our Services. That termination is your sole and exclusive remedy (and our sole and exclusive liability) under this Agreement.
Claims and Disputes
20. If you breach this Agreement or violate our rights or another person’s rights, we may ask a court to stop you; if we bring a claim against you, you will reimburse us for our reasonable legal fees for that claim.
You therefore may not use the Services, or enable anyone else to use the Services, in a manner that:
By using the Services, you agree that, in addition to exercising common sense: